Planning Pays By:
- Getting everyone involved, on board and going in the same direction;
- Building a mutual vision and understanding of what it will take to achieve it;
- Identifying relevant strategies and focusing actions
- Assigning responsibility and time expectations
- Measuring progress and supporting continuous improvement
Carolyn helps organizations plan for the future by guiding them to identify their core strengths, develop clarity about their economic engine and understand the impact of the challenges they face. This information becomes the foundation to the organization’s plan that directs all levels of the organization. Carolyn also helps bring the plan to life by teaching organizations how to use it to measure progress and as an indicator of when strategic adjustments are needed.
Planning is a cycle of discussion, action, evaluation, adjustment and action. Carolyn guides organizations through this cycle and to involve the appropriate people at the right times.